A little about me

My photo
Morgan Hill, CA, United States
Photography, to me, is a form of expression and relaxation. It has taken me on many adventures and has introduced me to many amazing people. This blog is where I talk about the shoots that I do and how they went, sometimes including behind-the-scenes pictures or videos! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think! (Click on a picture to view it large)

Flesh Weapon 9/11/12

The singer in my band is in another band called Flesh Weapon, an industrial hip-hop band. They have been wanting to get promo pictures and we finally set up a shoot. They wanted to do a shoot in a creep, super dark abandoned egg farm in Gilroy, CA. Though we couldn't see what we were doing, we still managed to get some good shots. We also took advantage of the darkness by adding some light painting in the mix! Check it out!

Click to enlarge:

See the whole set: Flickr - Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment