A little about me

My photo
Morgan Hill, CA, United States
Photography, to me, is a form of expression and relaxation. It has taken me on many adventures and has introduced me to many amazing people. This blog is where I talk about the shoots that I do and how they went, sometimes including behind-the-scenes pictures or videos! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think! (Click on a picture to view it large)

Laura Garcia-Cannon 8/19/12

I have worked with Laura at NBC Bay Area for 4 1/2 years now and I have done a couple shoots with her in the past. She asked me to take some new pictures of her for her facebook page and other promotional material. These pictures were shot in the stations green room with a simple white wall and furniture. We took some regular shots then I told her how I have been wanting to do a 1940's style portrait so we gave that a shot. We had a good time shooting and had some good laughs, shes super cool and down to earth. Check these out:

Click to enlarge:

Set up shot for the black and white picture:

See the whole set: Flickr - Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment