A little about me

My photo
Morgan Hill, CA, United States
Photography, to me, is a form of expression and relaxation. It has taken me on many adventures and has introduced me to many amazing people. This blog is where I talk about the shoots that I do and how they went, sometimes including behind-the-scenes pictures or videos! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think! (Click on a picture to view it large)

Mayhem Festival 7/1/12

My friend Tom is the digital media guy for a clothing company based in LA called Sullen, and they send him out to cover a lot of concerts and he shoots video to post videos on their video blog. They sent him out to the Mayhem Festival and he got me a press pass to shoot photos of the concert at Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View, CA! I had a great time out there shooting many bands that I listen to myself. Though my focus was on taking pictures of them and not listening to them. There were a lot of photographers covering this event, so much where we had to go into the photo pit in groups of 10 on the main stage and only got one song when Slayer came on. One thing I was disappointed about was that no one was allowed to take pictures of Slipknot. They had their own photographers that were allowed to shoot them, everyone else had to put their camera away after Slayer was done playing. Other than that, it was an awesome show to shoot and watch! Thanks to Tom for making this happen!! Here are some of the shots I got:

Click to enlarge:

See the whole set: Flickr - Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment