A little about me

My photo
Morgan Hill, CA, United States
Photography, to me, is a form of expression and relaxation. It has taken me on many adventures and has introduced me to many amazing people. This blog is where I talk about the shoots that I do and how they went, sometimes including behind-the-scenes pictures or videos! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think! (Click on a picture to view it large)

Allison 11/21/12

I've shot with Allison twice before and she contacted me about wanting to do a guitar shoot. This was great for me because I just got my self a backdrop stand and have been wanting to test it out with a white seamless backdrop. It was more of an extensive set up than I usually do, but we got some great results out of it. Here is the set up for our shoot in her living room:

Computer Hope

For this shoot, we used my Washburn Flying V guitar. It's a unique guitar that I currently play with in my band. Turns out that her family has some musicians so we also used one of her guitars and a guitar amp as a prop. The outfit she chose for this shoot was inspired by a Rolling Stone Magazine cover of Megan Fox:

I was pretty happy with how these turned out and happy to use my white seamless again! Here are some of the shots we got!

Click to enlarge:

See the whole set: Flickr - Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment