A little about me

My photo
Morgan Hill, CA, United States
Photography, to me, is a form of expression and relaxation. It has taken me on many adventures and has introduced me to many amazing people. This blog is where I talk about the shoots that I do and how they went, sometimes including behind-the-scenes pictures or videos! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think! (Click on a picture to view it large)

Bean Hollow/Pigeon Point 3/26/12


Me and my friend Brina went out to Bean Hollow, which is located south of Half Moon Bay. I have been there once before when a gray whale and it's baby washed up on the beach:



But this time we went on a nicer day and not on a sad note lol. It was super windy and cold but it looked really nice out there. After walking around Bean Hollow, we headed a little more south to Pigeon Point which has a lighthouse and some hostels. The clouds and waves were pretty amazing, check out some of the pictures for our trip!

Click to enlarge


View the whole set: Flickr - Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment