A little about me

My photo
Morgan Hill, CA, United States
Photography, to me, is a form of expression and relaxation. It has taken me on many adventures and has introduced me to many amazing people. This blog is where I talk about the shoots that I do and how they went, sometimes including behind-the-scenes pictures or videos! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think! (Click on a picture to view it large)

The Golden Hour 4/7/12


The band, The Golden Hour, contacted me to do some new promo pictures for them. I have shot them before in Los Gatos, CA but this time we went to San Francisco. One of the members, Brandon, lives in SF and we got to go on the roof and take some pictures as well as in their parking garage. I wish the sky was a little more cloudy and less hazy but the pictures still came out cool. After the roof shoot, we went into Brandon's apartment and did some pictures in his living room, which I thought looked interesting to shoot in. After that we went downstairs and shot in their garage. In the garage, there was this really narrow hallway where all the water meters for all the apartment tenants are. That hallway had a lot of character. They wanted to have the wall of water meters behind them so I had to use my fisheye to get a wide enough angle, and it worked! Check out some of the pictures from the shoot!

Check out The Golden Hour HERE!!

Click to enlarge


Set up shot


See the whole set: Flickr - Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment