A little about me

My photo
Morgan Hill, CA, United States
Photography, to me, is a form of expression and relaxation. It has taken me on many adventures and has introduced me to many amazing people. This blog is where I talk about the shoots that I do and how they went, sometimes including behind-the-scenes pictures or videos! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think! (Click on a picture to view it large)

DIY Camera Strap


I'm all about the DIY. Sometimes I just don't want to spend all kinds of money on stuff that I can make my self. This time I needed a camera strap. I have one but it's too short so I started using a laptop bag strap but it wasn't working out. I had an idea on using a guitar strap since I play guitar. So I got 2 black extra small dog collars from Target:



Then I looped them through the ends of a guitar strap that I already had. The strap is great because it's really adjustable and I can use any guitar strap if I feel like changing colors or styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment