A little about me

My photo
Morgan Hill, CA, United States
Photography, to me, is a form of expression and relaxation. It has taken me on many adventures and has introduced me to many amazing people. This blog is where I talk about the shoots that I do and how they went, sometimes including behind-the-scenes pictures or videos! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think! (Click on a picture to view it large)

Jayne Doe 1/19/12


Jayne Doe is a pretty amazing model. I have seen her work before and wanted to shoot with her. We set up a shoot around Monterey, CA, where she lives. We drove around a few different locations to shoot and also shot at her house. You can tell she loves the camera and enjoys posing in front of it! She mentioned how she wanted to try a shoot with a bunch of VHS tape all over her, almost kind of a bondage style. She bought like 10 VHS taps from a thrift store and we hoped it would be enough. Turns out that one VHS is a whole lot of tape and we only ended up using 2! It was a fun shoot and we had a great time!

Click to enlarge


View the whole set: Flickr - Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment