A little about me

My photo
Morgan Hill, CA, United States
Photography, to me, is a form of expression and relaxation. It has taken me on many adventures and has introduced me to many amazing people. This blog is where I talk about the shoots that I do and how they went, sometimes including behind-the-scenes pictures or videos! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think! (Click on a picture to view it large)

Elizabeth 2/4/12


Elizabeth is a photographer from Morgan Hill as well. She does some modeling but spends more time behind the camera. I have shot with her once before a while ago and she was really fun to work with. She came to me to shoot her dressed as an Indian in the forest. We headed out to the Coyote Creek Trail in Morgan hill to shoot around the trees and in the river. She did an awesome job, was very easy to work with and she was cracking jokes the whole time!

Check out her photography: Lipstick Bandits Photography

Click to enlarge


Check out the whole set: Flickr - Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment