A little about me

My photo
Morgan Hill, CA, United States
Photography, to me, is a form of expression and relaxation. It has taken me on many adventures and has introduced me to many amazing people. This blog is where I talk about the shoots that I do and how they went, sometimes including behind-the-scenes pictures or videos! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think! (Click on a picture to view it large)

Skye 1/27/12


Me and Skye had some bad luck when it came to setting up a time to shoot. We have been trying for a month or more and literally EVERY time we tried to book a shoot, it would rain on that day! It was ridiculous! FINALLY we booked a shoot and it was sunny outside! Skye wanted to do a kind of 70's looking shoot so she got some retro clothes and poofed up her hair and we headed out to the Santa Teresa hills in San Jose to shoot. Though we had to fight the wind, the shoot went great and we got some awesome shots!

Click to enlarge


See the whole set: Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment