A little about me

My photo
Morgan Hill, CA, United States
Photography, to me, is a form of expression and relaxation. It has taken me on many adventures and has introduced me to many amazing people. This blog is where I talk about the shoots that I do and how they went, sometimes including behind-the-scenes pictures or videos! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think! (Click on a picture to view it large)

Jace - 6 months 6/19/12

My friend and fellow guitarist, Ryan, had his wife had their first child and asked me to take his 6 months pictures. Jace is such a ham! He did a great job in front of the camera and wasn't fussy or anything. He gave me big smiles and some good poses. When taking pictures of infants, it's best to keep the flash at minimal power because of their sensitive eyes. I shot this one by pointing a flash at the white wall behind me and shot at f/1.8 to allow a lot of ambient light in to make it look natural. Here is a couple shots from the shoot:

Click to enlarge:

See the whole set: Flickr - Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment