A little about me

My photo
Morgan Hill, CA, United States
Photography, to me, is a form of expression and relaxation. It has taken me on many adventures and has introduced me to many amazing people. This blog is where I talk about the shoots that I do and how they went, sometimes including behind-the-scenes pictures or videos! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think! (Click on a picture to view it large)

Otilia 11/23/12

Otilia plays is the vocalist in the rock/blues band, Against Leo. She found my work online and had me shoot her promo pictures. The band is from all around the bay area but for her solo pictures we shot at The Hotel Utah Saloon in San Francisco. We had the whole bar to ourselves, it was nice. We set up on the stage they had in there and did a few different looks then did some shots on the seats in the bar. I like the feel of the bar, though we didn't capture much of the atmosphere do to the limited space. Check out some of the shots below!

Click to enlarge:

See the whole set: Flickr - Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment