A little about me

My photo
Morgan Hill, CA, United States
Photography, to me, is a form of expression and relaxation. It has taken me on many adventures and has introduced me to many amazing people. This blog is where I talk about the shoots that I do and how they went, sometimes including behind-the-scenes pictures or videos! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think! (Click on a picture to view it large)

Sarah and Brian Engagement 10/18/12

I met Sarah and Brian through my friend Brent and Brian's car detailing shop. They contacted me about shooting their engagement pictures for their save the dates for their wedding next August. All of us live in Morgan Hill, CA and figured shooting out by Lake Anderson would be simple and we would get some great shots. Check out some of the shots below and see for your self!

Click to enlarge:

See the whole set: Flickr - Facebook

Here is the set up shot:

Computer Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment