A little about me

My photo
Morgan Hill, CA, United States
Photography, to me, is a form of expression and relaxation. It has taken me on many adventures and has introduced me to many amazing people. This blog is where I talk about the shoots that I do and how they went, sometimes including behind-the-scenes pictures or videos! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think! (Click on a picture to view it large)

Allison 4/24/12

Allison and I have shot together before. This time we wanted to do something nice in a field with a new dress she bought. I remember going to the Santa Teresa hills a few weeks ago and finding some cool spots at the very top so I figured this would be a good location. Luckily there is a road that goes to the top and you just have to walk a little bit to get to the location. Here are some pictures of the area I took a few weeks back:

We headed up the hill and found that bathtub and did some shots on the tub and in the field around the area. It was a bit windy, which actually knocked over my lights, but they were ok. Other than that, the weather was nice and the clouds looked great. We got a lot of great shots and I got a sunburn lol. We are planning on getting together again to do some fitness photos, so stay tuned for that!!

Click to enlarge

See the whole set: Flickr - Facebook

Set up shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment