A little about me

My photo
Morgan Hill, CA, United States
Photography, to me, is a form of expression and relaxation. It has taken me on many adventures and has introduced me to many amazing people. This blog is where I talk about the shoots that I do and how they went, sometimes including behind-the-scenes pictures or videos! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think! (Click on a picture to view it large)

The Recovery 5/4/12

The Recovery is a cover band from Morgan Hill, CA that cover a lot of classic rock songs and do a pretty good job at it! I worked with 2 of the guys in the band (Matt and Daniel). Matt hit me up for their first set of promo pictures to help them promote themselves and get more shows. They have added a new vocalist and needed pictures with her as well. We headed out to Matt's house and shot in a field on the side of his house. I busted out my trusty 60" Octabox for this one. It was pretty windy so luckily we had Matt's DJ, Grant, from his other band, 408 Habitat, there to hold the octabox so it doesn't fly away lol. After a few shots in the field, I saw a road near by and figured it would be pretty cool to shoot on the road since hardly any cars drive by. The shoot went great and we got some pretty cool pictures out of it!

Check out The Recovery's facebook page HERE

Click to enlarge:

See the whole set here: Facebook - Flickr

Set up shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment