A little about me

My photo
Morgan Hill, CA, United States
Photography, to me, is a form of expression and relaxation. It has taken me on many adventures and has introduced me to many amazing people. This blog is where I talk about the shoots that I do and how they went, sometimes including behind-the-scenes pictures or videos! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think! (Click on a picture to view it large)

Electra Rose/Ankhor Apparel 5/11/12

Me and Electra Rose make a great team! We have shot together a bunch of times so when she was approached by Ankhor Apparel to take pictures in one of their shirts, she contacted me to do the pictures. This time we went to her place to shoot which had a lot of space and things we could use. The sun was setting nicely so we went out to her horse barn and did some pictures by the barn and in the field. We got some pretty awesome shots which will be sent to Ankhor Apparel to be put in an ad! Check them out!

Click to enlarge:

See the whole set: Flickr - Facebook

Set up shot:

2 comments:

  1. <3 I had a blast during this shoot! As always! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inkjet Cartridge
    Great Electrical Rose / Anchor apparels....Great pics ...

    ReplyDelete